Where do you have the meetings?
The meetings take place at the cafe in Waterstones, Emerson Chambers, Blackett St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7JF
When do the meetings happen?
The meetings will be on the last Thursday of every month, between 7pm and 8pm.
What do I need to bring?
You will need to bring the following:
- The meetings are free to attend although there is a suggested donation of £2 per meeting
- We will need a completed online registration form. This can be done by filling in the online Registration Form, or you can print off this registration-form and bring it along with you on the day.
- Any notes you have made on the book.
- The book we will be discussing.
- An open mind and friendly attitude.
What if I haven’t finished reading all the book?
Do not worry if you have not managed to finish the book, you can still be involved in the conversation.
Do I have to be LGBT to come along?
We are an inclusive group open to anyone with an interest in LGBT heritage, history, politics, literature, and the lives of people past and present.