it’s voting time again for proud pages books, but this time there will be some changes:
- You will have twelve books to choose from
- Half the books on this list have been on the lists for previous months, half are new suggestions
- You can select all books you are interested in
- The results will determine the books for the next two months
- You can suggest future books and/or authors
Please use the following link to vote https://goo.gl/forms/PPf7bSXbhmz2VpZM2
The venue and times have changed for the proud pages meetings. We will now be meeting at 6:30 in Waterstones Café in Newcastle City Centre (Emerson Chambers, Blackett St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7JF. The next meeting will be next Thursday, 29th June, where we will be discussing Queer in Russia: A Story of Sex, Self, and the Other by Laurie Essig.